This is a great compilation of two of the greatest one hand backhands in the world. To summarize the components:
1. Unit turn with the proper grip.
2. Keep your left elbow (righty’s) high and the racquet tip up
as if to balance a coin on the edge of the tip.
3. Drop down with left hand holding the throat til the racquet meet meets the left pocket area (right pocket lefty’s) then separate the hands at that point. The racquet keeps the same wrist angle throughout the swing.
4. When the separation occurs, the racquet is in a slightly closed position.
5. Swing inside out lifting the racquet up for maximum power.
This is the video link: youtu.be/9thZ6ayMNzI
Check out this secret little gem regarding backhand adjustment to fast balls to the backhand with Pavlov Tsitsipas, the younger brother of Stefano: youtube.com/shorts/02wh2q7d2s8?feature=share